Radon testing is one of the most important steps in purchasing a new home — we’re talking about the safety of you and your family. A radon monitor will be placed in the home for a period of 48 hours to measure the radon content. We use only the best equipment in the industry for measuring the radon levels in your home. Primarily, we utilize the Airthings Corentium Pro, which is recognized as being one of the best radon monitors currently on the market. These monitors have multiple tamper-resistant features, so we will be tipped-off if there was an attempt to alter the results of the test. In addition, our monitors are extremely accurate and certified by AARST-NRPP.
– Radon is a colorless, odorless, and flavorless radioactive gas which is a decay product of uranium.
– Exposure to radon is the leading cause of lung cancer after smoking.
– Radon is linked to approximately 20,000 deaths per year in the United States.
– About 50% of homes in Colorado have unsafe radon levels that exceed the EPA’s “safe levels.”
– Children are believed to have a higher risk from radon exposure than adults.
The inspectors at Axon Home Inspections are nationally certified Radon Measurement Providers by the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP). Our inspectors have taken intensive training in radon science, measurement, and mitigation.
$125.00 for a 48-hour test.
If you wish to schedule a radon test without an inspection, please contact us. If you are scheduling a home inspection and want to add a radon test, you may click the link to Schedule below.
The Axon Promise
We will do everything possible to provide our customers with the highest quality services available. We will strive to provide a professional experience and thorough inspection that will leave our customers confident in the state of the property.